The following terms and conditions are general in nature. If a package contains specific terms and conditions, those will take precedence over the following.
· Tariff is per head on twin sharing basis.
· Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed unless specified otherwise
· Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica / WagonR or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo / Victa / Bolero / Max etc. Innova will accommodate maximum 6 person.
· Local Sight Seeing would be in Maruti Van. Each Maruti van would carry 4 heads.
· Children upto the age of 5 years without extra bed is complimentary.
· Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Child With Bed” or “Child No Bed” depending on service taken.
· Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for cost purposes.
· The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges.
· All Children must always be included while considering vehicle requirement and if necessary additional vehicle charge must be paid for the child.
Package Cost Includes
· Arrival Assistance.
· Hotel Accommodation and Meal as Per Plan.
· Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive non-AC vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. The same vehicle will not provide service throughout the tour.
Package Cost Excludes
· Air Fare / Train fare.
· Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
· Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
· Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary
· Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
· Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
· Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
· Service Tax
· Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
v Advance Money (10% of the total package cost) is Non Refundable
v 20% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 15 to 7 days before arrival
v 40% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 7 to 1 days before arrival
v No refund is possible in case of cancellation after the tour starts.
v No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
v Please check the tariff validity and note that all packages are subject to a Government service Tax of 2.58%
v Before confirming a tour, please make sure you have matched the package code mentioned in the Cost Sheet with the individual package cost.
v Cost for optional tour or recommended activities mentioned in the packages are not included. For instance trip to Nathula Pass, Baba Mandir, Yumesamdong, Gurudongmar Lake etc.
Altering the confirmed plan before tour starts:
Naturebeyond can make changes in the tour plan based on your requirement before the final tour confirmation without any extra cost. However, to change a confirmed tour plan between the confirmation and arrival date a processing charge between INR 500 and INR 3000.00 will be applied on the new tour cost (the final processing charge will depend on the type of alteration). The charge is not applicable for extension of tour and related services.
Altering the confirmed plan during the tour:
Naturebeyond can extend or alter the itinerary during an ongoing tour as per guest’s specific requirement. The cost for the changed programme is payable separately and adjustment of cost with the original itinerary is not possible.